The US K-1 Visa Interview


The K-1 Visa allows a non-United States citizen fiancé(e) of an American to travel to the country and get married there. This visa also allows its holder to stay in the United States for 90 days but she and her American fiancé must get married within the same time period otherwise she has to leave the country on or before the 90th day. However, if the American sponsor and the fiancé(e) do get married within three months, she can then apply for an adjustment of status to extend her stay.

Continue reading The US K-1 Visa Interview